Panama Canal Hotel is the place where serious adventure and relaxation meet. Your journey begins with crocodile hunting and monkey island hopping and ends with a restful swing in your own hammock. Hear the call of the wild, experience the sights and sounds of nature in your own background and witness wildlife on a whole other level at this Panama Eco Lodge. Panama Canal and the Panama Canal Hotel are the true experience for the true adventurist!
* Adventure is as close as your front door.* Enticing activities like kayaking, swimming, hiking and fishing are all available for the nature lover.* Always wanted to be a crocodile hunter? Live your dreams by partaking in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
* Take a dip in natural swimming pools.
* Go for a night safari for bats and other night dwelling creatures!
Why stay at the Panama Canal Hotel?
* The Panama Canal Hotel is a floating, eco-lodge surrounded by the sounds and sights of nature.
* A queen size bed is provided in each comfy room.
* There’s only a screened wall that separates you from your private balcony and the wild.
* Enjoy delicious, home cooked meals prepared for you three times a day.
* Be prepared to be immersed by nature not people. The Panama Canal Hotel houses only 16 guests at a time in their 8 rooms.
icon-check Panama Canal Hotel Details:
Duration on the lake: 24 hours
Embarkation at the Gamboa public boat ramp:
Departs 9:30 am or 4:00 pm. Returns 9:30 am or 4:00 pm.
*Note: November 1st to March 31st there is only 9:30am pickup time
icon-dollar Lake Overnight Prices:
$250.00 Adult single
$200.00 Adult double occupancy Children:$120.00
$150.00 Additional adult (3rd person & up)
$90.00 Additional child (3rd person & up)
Because of our location in the jungle, we accept children aged 3 and over. The children rate applies to children 6 – 12 years old. There is no charge for ages 3-5 years.
Dinner, breakfast, lunch, refreshments and alcoholic beverages.
Nocturnal safari, and day tour.
Visit Monkey Island
Activities such as fishing, swimming, hiking and kayaking.
Linens, towels and daily cleaning.
Transfer via motor launch
Staff on site daily.
DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE DAY STAYS
Special excursions are available at additional costs.
icon-check The price includes:
Transfer via motor launch.
Dinner, breakfast and refreshments
Activities such as fishing, swimming, and kayaking
icon-suitcase Things to bring:
Change of cloths
Cash for purchases
icon-phone For reservations or inquiries just contact us:
In Panama: 836-5333
Toll Free – USA: (1-866) 390-3451